4.5 / 5 Reference :: CMI175W
Discover with us during this amazing 1 day trekking the Huay Nam Dung National Park in the north of Chiang Mai.
Our 1 day jungle discovery bring you in non touristy places, where you can trek in the jungle, for about 2 hours in the day, but also visit and swim in a waterfall.
During the afternoon, you will have the chance to do some white water rafting, and visit a small elephant care camp.
Jungle discovery and whitewater rafting
An easy day and trek for people who only want a quick discovery of the jungle
Meet people from all over the world with this 1 day trekking experience
* The schedule of the program may change to ensure quality and safety without prior notice
Time: 08h00 - 08h30am
Program 1 day group trekking non touristy area ::
- Pickup around 8.30 am at your hotel by air-conditionning van or local truck (songtheaw)
- Meet your english speaking guide for the day
- Visit a local market, where you can taste the local food and walk around
- Start the trek in the jungle, for about 1h to arrive at a waterfall
- Relax there and swim at the waterfall
- Enjoy your yummy thai lunch near the river
- Trek back for about 1h to arrive to the rafting camp
- Do some white water rafting for about 40min ( 6km ) in the Mae Taeng river
- Visit quickly an elephant care, where you can harvest some fruits and feed them, then go together in the river
- Back to Chiang Mai to your hotel around 17.00 pm